• Flame resistant aramidic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Outer grip zones for superb control and feel of the cockpit’s control.
• Ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
• Touchscreen compatible thumb and second fingertip.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 new homologation standard.
• Interior is sprayed with latex for improved grip and resistance.
• Extended cuff length in accordance with new FIA homologation standards for maximum protection against fire and heat.
• Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for an improved performance fit to reduce driver fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
• External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight.