• Innovative flame-resistant aramid fiber main construction with a bonded aramid inner lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in glove weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
• Newly developed latex sprayed interior grip zone improves comfort and combines with outer grip zones for superb control and feel on the cockpit’s controls.
• New ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
• Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for improved performance fit to reduce fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Alpinestars’ cuff opening design with 180ﾰ elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Complying fully with FIA homologation standards, the premium auto racing glove Tech 1-ZX incorporates a range of groundbreaking material and construction innovations resulting in a significant reduction in weight as well as improved levels of mobility, grip sensitivity and cockpit comfort.
• Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
• Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standard