• Super-lightweight at 210g/sqm and breathable two-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature.
• Innovative and soft lining knitted fleece material technology offers breathability and comfort.
• Formula 1-derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the lower back and sides, elbow, crotch and knee zones, to provide excellent flexibility, both in and out of the car.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving and allows for easy entry and exit into and out of the cockpit – important for ensuring comfort.
• Reduced material volume in chest area to ensure maximum weight reduction and less material bunching under belts.
• Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
• Flat seam construction to reduce pressure points and improve strength.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard.
• Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Newly-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure.
• Printed logos help maintain the suit’s material integrity and reduce weight.
• Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suit’s fibers.
• Anatomically fitted for an athletic fit.