This version of the ST5 Rally helmet is manufactured from high tensile autoclaved carbon to produce a shell with exceptional strength and incredible light weight which conforms to the highest FIA 8860 standard for safety. Fitted with a WRC intercom system. Dramatically lighter than the opposition the ST5 range of helmets feature the smallest shell sizes in their class. Improved ventilation and interior provide the ST5 range with unparalleled comfort.
Stilo ST5 R ZERO Carbon 8860 Rally – Fitted with Stilo’s superior WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Supplied with factory fitted FHR (HANS) clips.
Other features Include:
- Integrated Plugs: No more hanging cables and possible breakages. The whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the intercom. The plug is on the right hand side of the helmet.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the driver’s mouth.
- Earmuffs: Offer excellent isolation from external noises and contain the intercom speakers. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Peak: Adjustable peak specifically designed to shade from the sun.
- Drinks System Preparation: Optional drinks system allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
FIA 8860-2010 & Snell SA2015 approved.