This latest version of the Stilo ST5 GT Zero helmet offers the pinnacle of closed cockpit GT / touring car racing helmets. This ‘Zero’ version is constructed from high tensile autoclaved carbon fibre for exceptional strength and ultra-light weight. These properties allow this helmet to surpass the latest FIA 8860-2018 safety standard with unparalleled levels of impact and puncture resistance.
- Integrated Plugs: No more hanging cables and possible breakages. The whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the radio. For circuit use, wiring connections are available to connect to the most common car radio systems.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the drivers mouth.
- Earmuffs: Certified for track use as they offer excellent isolation from external noises. They are removable and not fitted with speakers, which are not permitted on circuit: communication is always carried out through ear plugs (available separately). The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads (supplied) positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Drinks System Connection Plug: Built in to the helmet on the left hand side is the optional drinks system port. Allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car. If preferred the helmet also has preparation for a frontal drinking system entering through the front air vent.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S, M and L-59) and one for large sizes (L-60, XL, XXL and XXXL).
This ultra lightweight full face helmet is fitted with factory fitted FHR (Hans) posts, an integrated radio connection that includes: magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, integrated radio connection plug, integrated ear plugs connection, removable earmuffs.
Ideal for use in closed cockpit racing the helmet is supplied as standard with a short ‘sun shade’ visor. Also included are full size visors in both light and dark smoked to allow use in open cockpit cars.
If no electronics are needed please consider the ST5 GTN Zero helmet.
FIA 8860-2018 approved