The Stilo ST5 R ZERO 8860 Rally helmet is the first of its kind to pass the most stringent FIA safety test yet (FIA 8860-2018). The helmet is made from moulded autoclaved carbon and unlike the other helmets in the Stilo range the 8860 versions are solid carbon for high strength and ultra light weight.
- Integrated Plugs: No more hanging cables and possible breakages. The whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the intercom. The plug is on the right hand side of the helmet.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the driver’s mouth.
- Earmuffs: Offer excellent isolation from external noises and contain the intercom speakers. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Peak: Adjustable peak specifically designed to shade from the sun.
- Drinks System Preparation: Optional drinks system allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S, M and L-59) and one for large sizes (L-60, XL, XXL and XXXL).
This particular version has been developed for the most discerning competitor as it is the ultra lightweight ST5 R Zero 8860 Rally helmet weighing an astonishing 1235-1335g with no sacrifice in the renowned highest Stilo quality and performance. The helmet is equipped with a WRC Intercom system providing optimum clarity and reliability which includes noise attenuating earmuffs with speaker system, magnetic dynamic noise cancelling microphone and fully integrated microphone plug.
The helmet kit includes a storage bag for protection, 2 visors (dark smoke and yellow), cleaner and spare screw kit.
FIA 8860-2018 approved